2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on ZIPSIGNALS.COM for personal, non-commercial use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not: (i) modify or copy the materials; (ii) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial); (iii) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on ZIPSIGNALS.COM; (iv) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or (v) transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- Information and data on ZIPSIGNALS.COM is obtained from sources believed to be reliable, but accuracy is not guaranteed. Neither the information, nor any opinion expressed, constitutes a recommendation to purchase or sell a security, or to provide investment advice.
- ZIPSIGNALS.COM or any software contained within may be non-functioning, malfunctioning or inaccessible for any reason, including, without limitation,: (i) hardware issues and failures; (ii) network failures or no internet connectivity; (iii) software failures or programming errors; or (iv) periodic maintenance or repairs which ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. may undertake.
- FOREX, FUTURES AND OPTIONS TRADING HAS LARGE POTENTIAL REWARDS, BUT ALSO LARGE POTENTIAL RISK. YOU MUST BE AWARE OF THE RISKS AND BE WILLING TO ACCEPT THEM IN ORDER TO INVEST IN THE FUTURES AND OPTIONS MARKETS. DON'T TRADE WITH MONEY YOU CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE. THIS WEBSITE IS NEITHER A SOLICITATION NOR AN OFFER TO BUY/SELL FUTURES OR OPTIONS. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFITS OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE DISCUSSED ON THIS WEBSITE. THE PAST PERFORMANCE OF ANY TRADING SYSTEM OR METHODOLOGY IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
- HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED, THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PROFIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE SHOWN.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials, use of the services or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials or software in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials and services on ZIPSIGNALS.COM are provided "as is". ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials, services or software on ZIPSIGNALS.COM or otherwise relating to such materials, services, software or any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. or its clients be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of capital or profit) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, services or software on ZIPSIGNALS.COM, even if ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. liability in such jurisdictions shall be limited to the maximum extent permitted by law of your jurisdiction.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless ZIPSIGNALS, LTD., its clients, and their employees, contractors, officers, agents and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney's fees, that arise from your use of this site, any services, software or any information from this site, or any violation of this Agreement. ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you shall cooperate with ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. in asserting any available defenses.
6. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ZIPSIGNALS.COM could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ZIPSIGNALS.COM does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ZIPSIGNALS.COM may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ZIPSIGNALS.COM does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ZIPSIGNALS.COM has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ZIPSIGNALS.COM of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ZIPSIGNALS.COM or ZIPSIGNALS, LTD. shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.